× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

In a word, many users find making shots consistently to be: difficult.

Больше
3 года 6 мес. назад #175379 от Dingbest
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Having logged a while on the match myself, I agree this aspect of NBA 2K21 MT is definitely tougher. However, I'm part of the team that does not want to view anything changed.The gameplay is powerful and a little more tactical in every mode, and the alterations to shooting are mainly a part of the quality.I'm in precisely the exact same boat as you. I really think next gen consoles will not sell well this autumn. With the coronavirus I think there'll be manufacturing shortages and mess ups. I believe a lot of people will probably be awaiting 2k22 to update anyways.I bought current gen because I am not upgrading until next summer at the first. I wait a year for them to get the kinks out and usually by that time they begin making special bundles and variations.

Hello, I cant decide should I buy the approaching NBA2k21 to PC or PS4. Can you guys anticipate the NBA2k21 pc version to exactly the like the 2k20 edition? With this I mean that the community on computer died in 2 months following the launch and the online feels as if you are playing with wooden block. I attempted the 2k20 online on computer and ps4 and there is a massive difference how much better that the 2k20 online were around the ps4.

YO! Whatever you do... DO NOT GET IT ON PC!! I wound up buying 2k20 two times, bc I got it on computer first and the experience just is not there!!! Firstly. . There is no one too play with! Barely nobody in park and it takes about 15 minutes to get a rec game to load up.

Secondly. . The people that do play on PC... Are hackers. . Or directly garbage!! Junk too the point where it is not any fun. . And hackers to the point at which it's not fair. Only an odd experience, all in most.3rd.. That the 3k community is primarily on games console. I know many people say how toxic we are and all but still. . I ardently believe 2k was designed for consoles . . Along with the pc version is just a decent port. I tremendously. . And strongly advice you, to not find the computer version. . If you don't want to hack on the park or just not into playing park and only playing solo on your own in mycareer or my team or my league.

The biggest change that's been inserted in the sport is the draft area cut scenes. The draft room cut scenes are ones fans have wanted for quite a while, and today, they're finally here.The neighborhood has been renamed to Cheap MT NBA 2K21 Beach in which many new attributes can be spotted. For starters, events like Basketball Godz and Gold Rush are back in the game. This will aid the gamers to earn additional XP to upgrade their rep.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.055 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум