× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

They were about 2m to buy about 60k of those

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200656 от Nanling
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
On my runs, I get there with full prayer, and go in this order: Dharok, Karil, Ahrim, verac, guthan, Torag. After I go down in the tunnel and kill the brother there, I come back up, and need to refill my prayer with the pots. Repeat, then tele-tab into Varrock. Most men and women state that the slayer dart is very effective, and about the first run I dont need to utilize prayer unless I have a Dharok or even Karil tunnel. The thing that actually shortens the jog is having to refill prayer with pots, and obtaining a dharok tunnel. Any advice is much appreciated.

I now have 112k xp till 89, which I can get in RS gold no time. They were about 2m to buy about 60k of those. I don't remember how many I purchased just, because it was a LONG time ago. Anyhow, maples are much better. It's quite simple to create 2 million gp, and I mostly did Chaos Druids. Only took me a few days. Maples are 145xp per log, and with flame gloves AND ring of fire its a bit more.

I would advise that you do willows to about level 50, then change to maples. Utilize the sals Firemaking Calculator to find exactly how many logs you require for 99, then purchase them. It needs to be 2-4m. Not very expensive. Last words: You're ready to puke out your brains after some time. I ceased firemaking and started crafting since it is so tiring. Maples would be way faster, and easier on the finger.

Some helpful items that might help you accomplish your goal: Master Panance Horn: Provides Double xp to every log you burn off. You're getting a bonus 100 percent xp per log. Ring of Fire + Flame Gloves -- Available at levels 68, and 79 respectively (somebody may want correct on this ) -- They give a 2% xp bonus when worn, but if worn together they provide 5 percent bonus. Doesn't sound like much but it may save you from burning a few million logs at the long run.

Alright, so I have not played Runescape in a while, almost a year in fact. Gameplay-wise, GE, etc.. I would also love it if you could tell me how cash making has shifted. My prime methods past year comprised RC Guild Pouch Nat crafting, Green Dragons, High Alching for profit and a few others. Any help is cheap RuneScape gold appreciated. Thanks!

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.051 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум