× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

I intend to get it myself

Больше
3 года 3 мес. назад #202926 от Smarthuiyuan
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I wouldn't be concerned about your combat level, unless perhaps you are looking to do a few special quests requiring 85 or even 100 combat? Just do whatever sounds fun to you. It's just I can not imagine any of your options being that fun given your description of yourself. I completely forgot about my title change, thanks. Look up"look ovr thr" if you would like. I agree RC would be tedious. I said that, and it one of RS gold my major doubts concerning it. Perhaps you misunderstood me about combat levels. I hate gaining combat levels, because I love being low battle. Strange mentality maybe, but I like being a combat noob.

Why not finish your 99 woodcutting and 99 smithing first? Last time I checked, 99 smith was still a commendable cape and because everyone has 99 woodcut, why not you ? As for your goals: I think 99 RC is way to hard. The people who do get it have no life in any way, play with more people on a single account, or RC for years. I don't suggest that, simply because it is so slow xp. . But as the other man said you could try like 82 or something. 99 prayer is exactly what I should do. Though you don't like combatting, it is such a fun cape to have. .

I intend to get it myself once I get the cash. This is precisely what I should do . Get like a high range level and a high defence level so you can make money doing bosses. Meanwhile you train scope and HP and you make money for RuneScape gold buy prayer. I'd just forget about RC when I had been you.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.066 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум