× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

Goodbye to my most badge

Больше
3 года 3 мес. назад #205701 от Amerzone
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
It should not have been a badge. The speed of the jumpshot should have been at the jumpshot creator like every other calendar year. Since there is no more badge, I expect they're gonna correct the bug for next year in which you equip a custom jumpshot, it automatically unequips after every match, thats the reason I didn't use a custom one this season. It is possible to fix it (or at least try). You have to buy the foundation the shot is based off of which then will quit unequipping. Tried this and many different procedures Buy NBA 2K21 MT , nothing appeared to work for me, but fortunately Jumpshot 98 with HoF Quick Draw to a high 3pt score and Ray Allen using Silver Quick Draw on reduced 3pt evaluation was working fine for me so I hadn't any interested this year in receiving a custom.

Themselves change every day too. I have a PF that doesn't shoot so that I use Real Player%, therefore I don't fuck up layups but almost everyday I have to pick that setting again because my preferences switch back to default. It would not help that is why I asked. I'd want to create my Green % higher, not lower and it seems that a shot that is faster would likewise have. I thought this was a response.

No, you can't green using Real Player% at all but if you are shooting layups, close shots and post-hooks you do not need greens, they're very high percentage shots without it. Layups are sometimes difficult to time and Late/Early releases will force you to skip far more layups than you would miss otherwise, so using Real Player% is best for layups.

On my personalities that shoot, however, of course I use the lever since anything which isn't right alongside the basket it's really important in order to Green. I set my Meter to"Shots Only" them on, however, because Real Player% is still better for layups. You do not want to miss a layup that should've been a sure thing since you mis-timed the discharge and nba2king also Real Player % you never will (as long as you do not have terrible driving layup).

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.048 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум