× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

I swear I feel like I've wasted $149

Больше
3 года 3 мес. назад #203786 от Weismart
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Ive hit 1 over the duration of 2K MT my 4 matches and I simply can not get anything to go together with open layups. It is ridiculous. What are you guys doing to strike shots? Google Crazy Eyes from Mr. Deeds and also you may see a pic of the developer who created the shooting mechanisms. Stick when catch and take or post fade. Button from anywhere in near. Works for me but it required a little practice. I have been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that good of a player. I'd say I'm average, but I know I shouldn't be missing all these 3s. My starter players have never played this bad at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20

I swear I feel like I've wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I'd LOVE to be shooting 40% but I am lucky if I could hit 20%. I just play offline. I know we have scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but badly even layups that are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try out a jump shooter. The AI appears to be ridiculous levels as well. I understand they want to reward ability in 2k21 but this kind of material is going to really put off casual gamers and people new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball games.

I've been playing since 2K13 but I've never been that great of a participant. My starter players've never played this awful at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. . .

The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and that was on PC. But this is a completely different level with a completely different mechanic. I did ok in the demo and at the quickgames with the brand new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple hazard game on Buy NBA 2K MT only layups and 1 available jumpshot which airballed on slightly early.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.053 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум