× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

The runescape wiki contains guides

Больше
3 года 3 мес. назад #203789 от Amerzone
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
If you just need to jump in and go OSRS still has some new content too and is continually updating but it's about the nostalgia for simplicity and sure. I really don't know, I like the mechanics to RS3 along with exploring. RuneScape gold has some supervisors. I only started playing and there really so much on screen, so much icons I don't even know what to click I am still perplexed. Stick with it, fix your UI necessary. Watch a YouTube video onto it even.

Just play they all have their ups and downs but it's two games for a single subscription so only try both it will cost you the exact same and you will come across the that fits you the best that manner. In terms of gameplay: extremely. In terms of starting out and getting a sense for RuneScape for a week or two, and with some fun: not at all. Try f2p out on both matches and see what is up. In both RS3 and osrs there are several months of beginner content. I'd suggest to work throughout the quests. The runescape wiki contains guides.

As far as osrs and to a lesser degree RS3, it's a good time to train some basic abilities, stick around lumby and get some woodcutting levels on reg, walnut, willow burning them afterwards. 50 firemaking is necessary for wintertodt. Even better Axes can be bought at the axes of Bob in lumbridge. There are several members quests which will speed up early levels exponentially. If RS3 do the challenges they're pog. I would advise staying f2p for weekly or 2(depending how much you play) or till you start becoming locked behind content. No point getting membership immediately since the majority of the early game is content anyways.

My information: OSRS if you just want a massive GrindScape, however, RS3 is much more multifaceted and offers more choices for individuals trying to play with RS whilst also having lives and jobs. Afking and semi-afking is much more common and flexible in RS3 for if you can not necessarily devote undivided attention to RS, and there is also a whole lot of interesting activities for if you would like to be engaged. I haven't played deep-game content in OSRS, but this is off of my experience with it I really do have, it is complete attention-demanding grindiness that drove me back into RS3, and on advice and descriptions I have seen from other people too.

A membership fee pays to get a profile for the two games so you do not need to purchase both. When you ask people about this they will 100% provide you their very biased opinions on it. After about 10 hours on the two games you are going to have and you can proceed from there.

Now I am now hoping to max my OSRS account and just started a HCIM OSRS on the side and actually enjoy it, OSRS feels much more rewarding to me with no MTX and DXP weekends (months now it seems!). However, the two games are great for various reasons. RS3 is more engaging and has much more enjoyable pvm content and battle platform - better for new players, and OSRS is a lengthier grind but feels more rewarding - and better for original/nostalgic players.

I am considering checking out the new content and trying to play with RS3 though cheap RS gold . Both are very good! I prefer osrs,but I think RS3 is a much better game with more to perform instead of grinding (which is the pleasure of osrs) try out both man! Hell,I thought classic was good when they brought it back a few years back:P I have been playing for like 13 decades so osrs is much more what I expect from runescape,but that by no means makes RS3 a bad game or RuneScape not really worth checking out,you might like RS3 alot better!

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.059 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум