× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

Which OSRS or Runescape 3 is worth playing?

Больше
3 года 3 мес. назад #205702 от Amerzone
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I am considering starting RuneScape here shortly and wondering which you can pick up. I am sure folks will have opinions one way or the other, just want to find out which game the community performs with more buy RuneScape gold . I have played runescape earlier when I was younger so I've dabbled in OSRS, however I'm curious about Runescape 3. Which one does everyone recommend for a player? Thank you in advance!

As for me, I prefer RS3 it's just a better match in every way for today's day and age. Osrs has been RuneScape stuck in 2007 (as it was designed to be) and it was actually only made for nostalgia (and imo is what it's ideal for), but its developed so much it's not even that nostalgic anymore. It's also worth noting that players that are generally osrs hate RS3 and its playerbase.

It's similar to the way Apex players hate fortnite gamers (and I suppose fortnite players, feel exactly the same, idk) just because they choose to play a different game in precisely the exact same genre and generalize each of the players of that specific game. Unless they have contributed both a opportunity played. As for me, I have played and I prefer RS3. It's imo more challenging and more modern concerning pvm. But I am also a 13 year veteran (off and on ) that practically maxed and doesnt need to have to retrain every ability to 99 and do every quest, especially since I got almost all of my 99s at the age of rs2, which is exactly what osrs is based on, so pvm is actually the content I am most interested in.

It is hard to describe particulars of why I prefer RS3, however I used to play with, playing RS3 in legacy mode, then I decided to only embrace and learn eoc (the combat style in RS3) and ever since I stopped playing osrs and also have preferred RS3. Kinda off topic but battle imperial players can be annoying. Like using the newest one from ubisoft. Hyper another or something. Games wonderful. The only battle royal I enjoy. Its exceptional, feels fantastic, and has it's own spin on item. Far better than even apex imo.

But here is my theory on conflict royal players of a particular RS07 Gold game. They spend a lot of cash on skins and passes and all that jazz. They then see that a new one is getting a lot of focus and feel that it makes their efforts in the other matches significantly less valuable in case RuneScape isnt as hot. They are worried whatever brand new one comes out, will steal the thunder in the old ones. Its childish.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.058 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум