× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

I believe that you could incorporate iron age concepts into this

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #185775 от Sunxuemei
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Personally I dislike RuneScape 2107 gold the five families thing. For starters it seems too similar to Prifddinas, and we shouldn't be recycling Runescape 3 articles (that is boring). I'm also concerned that in the event that you side with one household. You cut the material in the other four. I enjoy the original Port Roberts thought better. Port Roberts could be the main tie between Asgarnia/Kandarin/Misthalin and the continent, and resemble those regions over the remainder of the continent. I don't like how there are gnomes here, making no sense since they aren't sailors, but I like the premise. The trade between the new continent and the rest of the planet is formally conducted by the customs authority, which taxes a lot, which makes things inconvenient, etc.. Due to animosity towards the customs authority, individuals have begun to turn towards prohibited smugglers and pirates to perform trading in their opinion. Quests could explore the conflict between the two forces and you might choose to side with either one. The closest actual life approximation I could think of would be colonial Boston.

All regions of Runescape now represent some component of medieval Europe or the near east. By Way of Example, Fremmeniks-Scandanavia, Karamja-Sub-Saharan Africa, Asgarnia/Misthalin/Kandarin-England, Morytania-Eastern Europe, Al Kharid-Arabia. That only leaves Mediterranean/Southern Europe, therefore it'd be logical for its continent to resemble Italy/Spain/Greece. I believe that you could incorporate iron age concepts into this. By way of instance, you may have two major cities that resemble Carthage and Rome (Carthage uses elephants, please). The two aren't at war, however, have been in the past and are currently in the midst of a tense standoff. The road between them is highly guarded and you'll be assaulted by demanding foes if you try to travel along it. You might have one town"good" and one town"bad" and have quests where your character fights for the fantastic town or you could have them both on equal footing.

North of both of these cities is a colder, wetter, and more mountainous location. The people who live here would resemble Celts and they are looked down upon as savages from the southerners. They are a little like Fremenniks, but these people are hunter-gatherers and live in considerably smaller settlements. They are also in conflict with one if the two cities to the south, which is trying to expand into their territory. I think this would be a good place to have the raiding dungeons item, if that is what Jagex wants. I'm not certain why this is being pushed on us, in a recent survey solo bosses got twice as much support. I'm worried it's going to be an artisan type of scenario, where Jagex keeps polling it and players say no. I think what OSRS really needs is a complex solo boss, like the QBD of 2012. I say like the QBD since it initially existed in the old battle system which was fairly basic, but also had mechanics which were complicated for the moment. I am not saying the mechanics ought to be exactly the same, though possibly the dragon kiteshield are a fantastic drop. The game itself is not interesting enough to make me want to play, heck I have been so disinterested of buy School RuneScape Gold matches in general that I haven't even bought Fallout 4 nonetheless.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.060 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум