× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

It really makes me miss showing up on Main Street at New Leaf

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #187755 от Molianalex
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
And that there is the reason my parents (very well ) got me my memory card/consoles, and as a grownup everything I have has a password. I mean, isn't it sort of unfair thatIf I'm recalling correctly the entire original goal Animal Crossing was to recreate the sensation of Animal Crossing Bells moving into a brand new town irl. Not everyone likes you and you are likely to feel somewhat lonely, but you slowly make your house nicer, you get to know people, and you actually begin to love the place you're living in, all.

I distinctly remember in the GC version of Animal Crossing I had one NPC who I really liked (a rooster who had a whole lot of contemporary furniture). He was my closest friend in Animal Crossing. He decided to move on to bigger and better things one day. I could not stop him, he had his own life to live just like so many people you meet irl. As I've gotten older I have also came to understand how true to life that is. Sometimes people just need to move on.

Something I wish they would add is, instead of animals just not moving away ever if you befriend them, they would keep in touch after they leave. Sending you mail about what they are up to, possibly with postcards and presents and stuff. Hell, they might even come back afterwards and move back in. I remember one of my older villagers in NL showing up in the downtown area again while visitjng, but that's about it.

Yeah, it is pretty sad to discover a former villager on a mystery island and they act like you never met before.

It really makes me miss showing up on Main Street at New Leaf, which I didn't care for at the moment.

My main problem with decorating my home was not my curiosity level but the lack of great items in my store. I have about 100 hours in the match and logged in every day for approximately 2 months straight and I do not have anywhere near a full collection of any furniture. It was a never-ending parade of items which didn't match the appearance or feel of whatever I'd purchased inside last week. I also had bad luck with recipes, getting the very same ones multiple times a cheap Animal Crossing Items week that helped in restricting my variety.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.049 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум