× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

It has pretty much exactly the same experience as Madden21

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #187756 от Molianalex
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I know it sounds strange, but to hear Lock sound like a Madden 21 coins whiny teenager, I can not help but get pissed. It is mainly just the elite or top guys. If you own Madden 20 on PC you can get what is called the Start Today mod, which updates all rosters, uniforms, stadiums, rookie player portraits, etc.. Much better than providing EA $60 for Madden 21. You put all this effort into this article and we can not even get a sound bite? C'mon man! Good point. Okay I simply added a clip into the post. They only care about superstars and the Cowboys. He'll need to get a couple advertisements or something before they even realize his existence.

My review of Franchise in Madden21

I only bought Madden 21 last week, I mainly play 2k however I get the itch to play Madden during the NFL season.

(Face of the Franchise) I like how they intergrated your property player into your franchise player it makes you feel like you have one player in the realm of Madden. I began playing Face of the Franchise and after an hour I had to quit because it was so corny. Who were they creating this narrative for? Do they think people who love soap operas play Madden it is something my girlfriend might get into who knows NOTHING about football, but anyone who watches the game...I do not even need to explain the ridiculous premise. What's so difficult about letting u play in Highschool and faculty and based on your own performance it assesses where you go to college and get drafted? Like I why do I have to lose my starting QB job to somebody who has heart problems and we go to the identical college like WTF?

It has pretty much exactly the same experience as Madden20, I really do like the new demonstration but Madden has the ESPN license so they may still do alot better. The gameplay feels better is simpler and they actually call roughing the passer and late struck penalties. You can pass out of sacks this season that's nice and offensive lineman get injured. The dropped passes this year tho is BRUTAL that you have no idea if it's gont be a drop or a grab I've hit open receivers on drags and just bounces of their palms. My QB is a scrambler yet half of the time I run read alternative I fumble WHY? If I don't slide there's an excellent chance we will eliminate ownership and it has been like this for ages! Very dumb makes me play the game otherwise. I'd like a nice 25 yard run and got hit from both sides (the other side I'm holding the ball) and it erupts out.Does your X factor boost work or can it be just in the game to look like it's depth? I have roaming deadeye"perfect precision while standing outside the pocket" nope def don't have perfect precision outside the pocket. Gusty scrambler"immune to defensive pressure whilst on the run" nope definitely not. I turned Madden the next day to keep my Franchise but the save files are blank so I depart and re-enter the mode but the cheap Madden nfl 21 coins dates and times are incorrect so that I clicked it and it did not save anything I played with 4 match I saw that the auto save from the corner but I figure nothing stored. . .WTF

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.051 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум