× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

I have been a participant for many 30 decades of my life

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200653 от Nanling
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I play a nice bit I would love for there to Animal Crossing Bells be much more to do out of terraforming and decorating. Since side of this game is amazing, however, the"hop on and run around since I enjoy my island as is" facet of the match is fairly lackluster imo

I have been a participant for many 30 decades of my life. My mother was a part of me getting every console from NES for my PS5. I received her creature crossing for Xmas (well, the switch and a promise of this game).

She's played animal crossing every single day. She retired early bc of the pandemic and wellness issues, and that I could see her escaping troubles from the match.

I can not even describe how much I appreciate this sport and what it's done for my mom. I finally feel like I've given some of the joy that she has helped me along with my whole life.

You tend to matters daily to make it look the way you desire. There are games I crush games and through I take my time . For instance Witcher and monster hunter are good slow matches, Mario and lego games are great to go ham on

I played for about 100 hours, before I have burnt out. And that I was taking my time on this match. I was not one of these players who time traveled, or played for hours on end every day. This is coming from somebody who's played with previous games in the show for months, without becoming bored. Did I get my money's worth on this game? I guess you can say so. It's just a pity that New Horizons was just able to hold my interest for about 3 weeks, especially considering this is a game that's made to be played for at least one year.

Additionally, 100 hours in New Horizons, isn't necessarily exactly like 100 hours in a game such as, say, Breath of the Wild. A fantastic chunk of my playtime was spent doing tedious and repetitive jobs, or just waiting because the overall gameplay is really slow. I really don't regret my time on this match, but I just wish there were more reasons to make me want to continue playing, and unfortunately there are not. Even 60 hours is solid yield, the only games on Switxh I've more than that are cheap Animal Crossing Items BOTW, Pokémon, Smash, and SM3D All Stars (which can be 3 games, therefore, does not actually count?) .

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.049 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум