× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

I hope so but I dont think 2ks game is going to be similar to madden

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200655 от Nanling
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I hope so but I dont think 2ks game is going to be Madden 21 coins similar to madden. They have to make an arcade style game, much more like nba jam or old school NFL blitz. EA has exclusive rights to"simulation game"style soccer games so while I hope you are correct I dont think the games will be to similar. Heres to hoping tho. It is all great. Overdrive is just about as arcade as it is possible to get so that it's not like EA totally cares about simulation mobile football. I have exactly the identical question. Leagues are the sole reason I'm still playing. It's not necessary to get into the MM21 app if there are no leagues (or something equivalent) Why wouldn't there be leagues? I know it's a new program, but it is not like they are developing a completely different game.

Sounds like there'll be leagues (seemingly replied on Discord). I was concerned because when I read through each the questions, there were questions about leagues. All of them were unanswered. Almost every other question had a response. I mean technically if it is a brand new app it is a new game. Will we get paid in a new currency for any mc we still have in the end of the season. I have a good bit of mc currently and not much remaining to spend it on. I'll take that because it I really don't see the work POWER anywhere. Well, that makes sense seeing as how MM21 is it's own game. Honest question not complaining, but what is the reason we need to link our EA account when there is likely to be nothing transfer?

So we'll be getting some sort of repayment for the money we spent madden money that will be lost? Being forced to spend the money on matters which don't particularly interest me at the moment since the only other solution is to lose it does not sit well with me and I'm sure the same could be said for many others. I am able to say for certain that if some type of reimbursement going into next year isn't at the works, I refuse to invest in this game moving forward. This isn't a fantastic choice and the explanation that"it isn't possible with the newest app" seems just like a cop out, especially since EA has a fairly good listing of doing shitty things. Have you ever played any games sports games? This is pretty standard that the things you pay real money for don't carry over from year to year.

Yeah I have and still do. And I can also go back and play those matches and use the money that I spent on this match. This is a completely new program, without the ability to go back and play this season and spend the currency I spent money on. Do you whine when they stop updating and providing you with new things to purchase in the old games? So, while it's possible to invest your money still, why were not you spending it on exactly the very same things as it had been the current edition? Madden Cash has ever moved from year to year. If that was not going to occur this year, more than 6 months notice would have been nice. People have been stockpiling their MC as there's been no good reason since Ultimate Freeze to use the MC. Now they are forced to use money purchased with REAL MONEY on something they may not want. Its like having a Gift Card at a store that's going out of business just so that it doesn't go to buy Madden nfl 21 coins waste.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.061 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум