× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

I am not exaggerating at all when I say this is the greatest thing I have ever n

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #185777 от Sunxuemei
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I really like Nook Miles Ticket when lifeless memes become resurrected, especially ones who never should have died. Killed it, OP!How did you receive the jail bars/trap to function like that with the rope!This was awesome, I am... I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard! This was totally incredible, thank you so much for your trip down memory lane. The time it took, the devotion, simply WOW! Thank you

That is so very amazing!! I'm baffled. You made my day and week, men. Great job,I have seen this specific movie on YouTube long before this informative article came out,This will always be one of my favourite things to come from the internet and this AC variant is now right up there with the original. 11/10 insanely nicely done!This has turned into the most AMAZING thing I have ever seen in regard to Animal Crossing! Loved this too death!I don't have any idea what I only watched but I really applaud your efforts!! This should have taken a very long time to make.

I am not exaggerating at all when I say this is the greatest thing I have ever noticed. Well, nicely done

My daughter, husband, and I have homes on an Animal Crossing island which I created. My daughter isn't that good at the game, and that she usually only decorates her own home with stuffed animals and random nick nacks my husband and I leave. I woke up this past weekend to discover that every tree had been cut back on the island, lots of flowers were dug up, outside furniture moved around, and randomly dug holes everywhere. I sat down and had a conversation with my daughter about respecting other people's efforts and out of anger I shot her change and said she'd get it back at the end of the week. My husband thinks that this is unnecessary as it is just a video game, but frankly I feel like it was still disrespectful to fuck up my job even though it is not a concrete thing. Maybe a week was a bit excessive, but I think there's a lesson my daughter can learn from this respect. What do you believe reddit?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I did speak with my daughter when we initially purchased the match and told her she could do whatever she wishes to her house and lawn but she needs parental buy Animal Crossing Bells approval to make huge changes on the rest of the island.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.055 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум