× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

I saw someone before mention how they're a completionist

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #185887 от Megaomgchen
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I saw someone before mention how they're a completionist, and that joy of that part of the sport is gone now, since there's almost no way for you to get everything they release unless you are putting money into OSRS gold spins, or are uber-loaded in sport, and can purchase bonds in game for spins or w/e, or you're just incredilbly lucky spinning. It is unfortunate for us that it's pretty much impossible to do nowadays, particularly with rares being so astronomically high-priced.

The only thing people can do is keep voicing their views, and perhaps jagex will find some alternate way to get these neat ideas into the sport without needing to spend hundreds of dollars on it. I fell victim to an item swap...I was very low levels, nevertheless ~50cmb, I wanted to train firemaking and had been purchasing bulk amounts of yews from gamers using gp I'd earned from fishing lobsters and selling to other gamers (there was no Grand Exchange). I was about to buy roughly 20k yew logs, I was outside frustrated at this time and wished to find them quick, had a tough time promoting lobs or something, few players desired way too much for what I wanted, until someone had precisely what I wanted. He showed the logs in exchange, and put the cash up.

The commerce was cancelled and was traded , he stated something along the lines of'sorry about that' and instantly put 20k willow logs in to exchange. Without dual checking, I gave him a substantial profit for a pile of crap logs. I still trained firemaking with those logs. . .but in a significantly slower rate. . .this was a devastating loss to some comparatively new F2P scaper.

I took it as a learning experience and buy RS gold from this day I'm always double checking, sometimes triple. Thankfully the Grand Exchange has solved a lot of that problem unless you're at the buy limit, but I am a patient person and will wait a few days for items to purchase in the GE for the total I need. You live and you learn...

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.052 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум