× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

We didn't want to unveil too much stuff now with new ways

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #185889 от Megaomgchen
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
"We didn't want to unveil too much stuff now with NBA 2K21 Mt new ways, but something I'll say is that fans of the WNBA are going to be very excited for what we're bringing to the table together with next gen," NBA 2K21 Gameplay Director Mike Wang stated in a Q&A on NBA 2KTV. So far as the features/game manners we can probably expect to see MyCareer, 2K Pro-Am, Playground, MyLeague, MyTeam, Blacktop and Play Today once more.

In its Courtside Report update, 2K says pay star Damian Lillard made some suggestions to improve the game. For instance, your MyCareer player can now attain a maximum height of 6-8, an increase over previous years.Looks way better than that Zion Pay

I've a sharp play with an 83 ball controller, if I strike 99, I'll have 87 ball controller which means I can purchase pro dribble moves. I really don't wanna grind to 99 when I have to stay at a 99 to have expert dribble moves. I had much rather just make a new build with 85 ball controller.

Davis has to have great finishing, adequate shooting, adequate playmaking and world-class interior defence. To have playmaking you have to go with PF. To have decent shooting you have to have green on your pie graph, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot only from corners and if you know your shot well. Red/green pie is the option.Physical - we do not know yet how strength is significant in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed to get bigs, but balances is also excellent.

Upgrade close shot, driving dunk and buy mt nba 2k21 standing dunk - you'll have 7 completing badges. Will equip big man contact dunks. Should be 14 - sufficient to be in a position to green everything. Playmaking - this is all up to you. If you want really Davis, you are able to go with article moves. I would personally go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include a little bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.059 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум