× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

Ridiculous custom nba2k

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200120 от Dingbest
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Another excellent addition to the monster squad. I love that you can still make these monstrosities in games. I used to do the same on a few WWE game on NBA 2K21 MT Coins the first XBox. Right? Back then it always seemed like an overlooked method to abuse game mechanics to me. I mean, it is. But nowadays it's much more apparent to me that the developers were likely completely conscious of it and just left it because they did not care.

If you would like to see more, I recommend trying monster factory on yt - it is a string where two brothers try their best to create the worst looking critters possible in various games. They got into some legal trouble for it when they made a character that looked like Bart Simpson. I can't believe that video is still up on YouTube. I mean, honestly... when you examine the thumbnail it is not possible to not see Bart. Take it to the bank boys, this one's just like bart! There's a market here... Some dev needs to create a sports game with increased customization limits. But proper physics need to be applied too. Just like if you make a dude with massive arms, the weight should be calculated and his legs would need to be girthy short tree trunks to support all this weight. All my buddies purchase 2K every year once it comes out, and I usually do several months later after the purchase price drops a ton just to play Team Up with them.NBA 2K21 on Twitter: NBA2K21 box art confirmed

Ok so hold on so not ALL cases will probably be blue, some will be black? Perhaps they changed it? I wouldn't be too mad if they did but I enjoyed the blue. It was basically the one worldwide criticism. Edit: They deleted this post. They listen to feedback About Watch Dogs Legion and Ac Valhalla there is still is(optimized for XSX) the blue just looked just like a worse looking ps4 case in my view.

Hold on they reposted it on the official Nba2k twitter page but without the black cover. I doubt its representative of the color box the match will actually ship in. Man, and I had gotten accustomed to the blue situation. I really hope this is a one time thing and Cheap MT NBA 2K21 we maintain the blue, since I like how it looks Maybe they were only using all the left over stock of blue boxes and as soon as they're all used then maybe they will start and keep generating black ones.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.053 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум