× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

Probably particularly true for people

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад - 3 года 4 мес. назад #202927 от Smarthuiyuan
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
"nobody watches the preseason" is a totally meaningless comment. How were people supposed to suppose that its coming from somebody who's supposedly informed? Individuals who say they're likely to Madden 21 coins boycott are usually individuals who never had any intention to purchase in the first place. Yep. Additionally, most of the time individuals that are up to date with the latest gambling controversies are not exactly sports lovers, which is the largest playerbase of sport games. I think a lot of people forget about this. For a lot of madden 2k etc. buyers that is gonna be 1 of possibly 4 of 5 games they purchase that year they do not care for any controversy. Hell as a huge basketball and video game enthusiast I know 2k is fucking me but I really like basketball and play 2k religiously and with friends why do I not buy it lol.

Probably particularly true for people who have to announce their intentions really loudly. Like the people who dramatically declare they're leaving a forum. Same with the most recent versions of 2K. I'm like half and cheap Mut 21 coins half. If a get a craving to play Madden I will only spend $5 or $15 dollars to EA Perform and after a month I'll be carried out. I wonder if there are folks like me and where they fall to these sales figures. EA decided they would rather we give them the money directly rather than spend it buying a used game that they get no money from.
Last edit: 3 года 4 мес. назад by Smarthuiyuan. Причина: cheap Mut 21 coins

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.052 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум